Banner02

Home Forums Discuss General Stuff Animal Rights and Philosophy Gary Yourofsky – a vegan warrior

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Geralynn 3 seconds ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

PxZxDredgexxDredgex

Any vegan edgers here?

Before I switched to veganism, I was lacto-ovo vegetarian for nearly 17 years. I was resisting going vegan due to lack of proper knowledge. And when I felt that that’s the way to go, I kept finding endless excuses. Finally, about two years ago, I took that step and… I couldn’t be more happier with the decision. I’m as healthy as ever. And I know I’m decreasing my contribution to the animal and ecological exploitation.

How many of you have heard about an American animal rights activist Gary Yourofsky? Whether you have, it’s worth to save 70 minutes of your time and watch this video. You may dislike him, but you can’t deny the facts. Watch, learn and enjoy your life!

#2769 Reply

UntoXicated
    Keymaster

Hey Pawel,

Just fixed up the video so that it plays better.

Keep on \x/ing!

xDredgex

#2809 Reply

PxZ

Thanks xDredgex.

#38567 Reply

Geralynn

Hey, that’s the grteatse! So with ll this brain power AWHFY?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Gary Yourofsky – a vegan warrior
Your information:

Back to Top ↑

• Grab the poster and keep up to date…

• Chat with others…

• UntoXicated supporters…

JakeWhite01Ad-SpacerDrugTestingConsultantAd-SpacerallansBillyhydeAd-Spacer
    Untoxicate_Promo_Pack
    Ad-Spacer
    YourBusinessHere

• From our Facebook community…

Testimonials

• 2 stinkin’ socks…

Ad-Spacer

Warning: get_object_vars() expects parameter 1 to be object, null given in /home/untoxicated/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sticky-social-bar/sticky-social-bar.php on line 117